Ultrakote UV Coatings
“THAT SHINY STUFF”
Ultrakote provides a protective finish that intensifies the effect of printed images and improves scuff and moisture resistance for your work.
The Ultrakote liquid coating is applied directly to press sheets and cured instantly with ultraviolet (UV) light. This easy handling means we can delivery your job quickly.
Ultrakote is free of toxic solvents, volatile organic compounds and other pollutants when cured, which means it is healthier for your customers and better for the environment. Ultrakote is fully recyclable.
Spot Gloss UV
Spot gloss UV adds a clear, glossy overlay to your printed material.
Metallic or color emulsions create a sparkling highly for your packaging or bindery product.
Reticulated, or textured UV, creates a tactile impact.
Create a wet or structured look on your next project using either a heavy or “raised” coating.
Select from matte, gloss or textured options in either flood or spot applications. Call us at 253-872-5707 to explore options or to receive samples.
- UV spot coat from 13 x 19 to 28.5 x 41
- UV flood from 8.5 x 11 to 33 x 45
- UV flood gloss or matte on coated stock only
- UV spot matte coated stock only
- UV glitter, raised image, reticulated, sand texture, glow-in-the-dark
- 1-sided film laminating 1.7 mil+ from 9 x 12 to 30 x 40
- 2-sided film laminating 1.5 mil from 9 x 12 to 10 mil to 30 x 48